Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sneak Peek Alert!

Hey, guys...

I have another baby that is ready to be born. After many years of contemplation I have finally put together my blog soap opera called The Sisterhood. A while back I was obsessed with watching The Young & The Restless. I would sit and watch it and say I could make an urban soap opera that would give Y&R  some serious competition. It was then that the idea for this drama was born. I've laid down the foundation and the first episode will be ready for you to read soon. Here is the synopsis and and sneak peek of episode one...


The Sisterhood - S1.E1: The Legacy

The feud between the Cooper Sisters and the Bradley Sisters has been going on since the 1960s. They inherited the beef from their mothers, who were both in love with and fighting for the same man.
Today, the Cooper and Bradley families are the most controversial families in the city of Cleveland. Wealth, power, drama, scandal, and secrets have made the families urban legends in the flesh.  

Am I my sister's keeper? Maybe...


     Genie looked around the dining room table at her siblings and shook her head. She hated every one of them. Look at these fucking idiots, she thought.
 Helayna, Henn, and Sparkle laughed and chatted amongst one another as they waited for their mother to arrive. Henn, told another story about some random ratchet hoe he smashed that nobody wanted to hear. It was the middle of the night and their mother had called them there to make some emergency announcement. Her brother's topic of conversation was just another thing added to the list of reasons why she despised him.

-"The Sisterhood" Coming Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment