Thursday, April 4, 2013

(The Toxic Tour) Dee Writes & The Ohio Hip Hop Awards

I can barely hold back my excitement as I write this post! The Toxic Tour has been doing so well and the support I've been getting is amazing. Thank all of you!
To show how much I love and appreciate all of you I am giving a special gift. To claim yours CLICK HERE and enter your email address.

The next stop of the tour are an interview I did with Deatri King Bey on his website Dee Writes. READ THE INTERVIEW and let me know what you think. I also did an ARTICLE on the Ohio Hip Hop Awards blog about the merger of books and Hip Hop.

Of course the links to these interviews as well as all of my appearances are kept up to date on the TOUR PAGE of my website. Head on over there and catch up if you haven't had a chance to.

No comments:

Post a Comment