Saturday, March 30, 2013

{The Toxic Tour} Rashida's Interview with Ey Wade

Today's stop on The Toxic Tour is a feature of Rashida on In the Chair With Ey Wade. There is also a character to character interview with the star of Toxic, Tracey. Check it out!

When did you start writing, and what did you write about?  
 I fell in love with writing when I was about 12 or 13. I started out writing poetry and short stories. You know, those little girly sonnets of love and pain, Lol. I've always loved songwriting, too. 

What is the difference in your perception between now and the time you started writing? –
When I first started writing I was a young girl struggling to learn who she really was. Now, I'm a grown woman who has learned a lot about the craft and the business of writing. I'm not as naive as I used to be and I take my writing much more seriously now. It's my career, not just a hobby.

To read the rest of the interview CLICK HERE.
To read Tracey's interview CLICK HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment