Saturday, February 11, 2012

Will You Be My Valentine?

Thank you so much to all of you for taking the time to read my books, short stories, and blog posts. To all of my Twitter followers and Facebook friends I appreciate you! Your love and support keeps me going.
I am very proud to say that since the official release of my ebook From Bruises To Beauty on January 2, 2012 there have been over 500 downloads. Most of the feedback has been good, so thanks. 
I've listened to your tweets, comments, and emails. I know that you're itching to know what happens to Tracey and Andre. You're also wondering when I'll have some new material for you to read. 
Since I love all of you so much I've decided to make you guys my Valentines. In honor of this special day I have three very special treats to share with you on February 14th that you will absolutely love.
It's a surprise so you're gonna have to subscribe to the blog now or check back here on Valentine's Day to collect your gift. 
See you then...

P.S. I have more gifts coming where these come from. Make sure you put your email in the box to the right of this post to subscribe and get all of the updates as soon as I post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment